I have recently reached a personal follower milestone so I thought as a thank you I’d share some things I’ve picked up over the years. So here you go:
a post full of helpful tricks & tips & tutorials & resources; pretty much anything that you need to become a boss at Photoshop!
Content of this post:
1) Getting started with Photoshop: General information
2) Let’s get down to business: Tutorials
3) Get your shit together: List of Resources
4) Don’t forget
PERKS OF HAVING LONG HAIR
- swishy and pretty
- can grow it out like rapunzel wow
- SO MANY STYLES
- u can curl it
- straighten it
- SO MANY THINGS TO DO
- other people touch and style ur hair uaaaaaaah sign me up
BAD THINGS ABOUT LONG HAIR
- brushing takes so so long
- knots!!! everywhere!!
- when it’s hot ur neck gets sooo sweaty
- GETS CAUGHT ON THINGS
- W H E N I T ’ S H O T A N D I T F E E L S L I K E
S A T A N I S F U S I N G B U R N I N G S T R A W
O N T O Y O U R N E C K
- i’ll actually respond to your text
- you can literally kiss me whenever you want (esp random neck kisses like yes please)
- we can hold hands
- butt touches
- cuddles? ? ? yes good
- i’ll play with your hair or vise versa
- we can eat pizza togethercuddl
Ryan: I don’t actually like to do horrible things to you. I just like to tease doing horrible things to you.
Gavin: You just like to tease it?
having a good url is the #1 way to trick people into thinking ur a good blog
Figured since there was some pretty awful allegations made by a tumblr user who fancies made-up tragedies, it’s time I shared something that ACTUALLY happened at the con that had a strong impact on me in particular.
Saturday night around 4pm I came down with the worst…
How does this not have more notes?
tumblr friendships are hard to maintain like im sorry i know i havent talked to you in 5 months but you’re still super rad and i still consider us friends im just dumb